Pairing colours can either make or break your outfit. So, it’s only natural to feel a little uneasy when experimenting with new tones and partnerships. But, that doesn’t mean you have to stick to plain old head-to-toe black. Here, we take you through a variety of colour-coordinated looks that will excite and enhance your style. From bold green and yellow outfits to chic pink and grey ensembles, these stylish ideas will teach you how to wear bold colours without clashing. Ready to embrace the rainbow? Here are the clothing colour combinations you need to try this year.
1. Get the pink tones to be the key, the combination of light colors and dark colors will help the outfit not be too bright but still retain the youthfulness.
2. Gentle, graceful and feminine, pastel colors blend well with each other in an outfit.
3. Impressive, luxurious emerald green makes everyone pay attention.
4. With a cool and light blue color, you will immediately give others a comfortable feeling.
5. The contrast between white – red gives eye-catching prominence, making the viewer unable to take their eyes off the lovely red bag.
6. Yellow mustard and mint green, artistic combination of glare and coolness.
7. For elegance, choose pastel colors, such a soft background color that fits well with serious outfits.
8. If you like to stand out in the crowd but not show off, you can choose this color scheme. Lemon yellow combined with light gray and dark blue, complementary harmony, soothing the glare but still outstanding enough for everyone to look up.
9. Luxurious light purple combined with blue colors and pastel colors make the wearer look extremely elegant and professional.
10. If you want your outfit to be fresh and youthful, this combination of green is not a bad suggestion.
11. Beige and gray, two “chic” colors come together, bringing great professionalism and luxury.
12. Contrast colors never disappoint the wearer when giving a strong visual impression.