You have noticed that the lower part of your body is not so well-shaped as it supposed to be. The problem is that you are quite busy person and do not have enough time to visit the gym. Do not get disappointed very easily, because today’s article is here with a solution to your issue. The solution is a workout consisted of only three simple exercises that are lasting no more than 10 minutes.
Following are detailed instructions about each exercise.
#1. Touching Lunges
This exercise is targeting the leg and butt areas.
Start the exercise by standing on both your legs. Your legs need to be on a certain distance and place your hands on the hips. Then you may bend lightly your knees as you are performing a squat. Next, make a movement by stepping with one of your legs to the back and make sure that you will perform a big step. Simultaneously bend each of your knees and make sure that the back knee is just above the floor. You will have to touch your fingers outside of front toes as you are driving your body into a lunge. Then you may return to the starting position, simply by pushing your body up. Then alternate sides and repeat the same movements with the opposite side too. Make 10-16 repetitions for each side.
This exercise is targeting your legs and buttocks.
- Natural stance, legs slightly separated, with dumbbells in both hands.
- Back stays straight while you lower down, folding at hips, dumbbells near body, get as close to ground with dumbbells as possible.
- Stand back up evenly.
- 10-16 repetitions.
#3. Slide Into Side Lunges
Forms tight butt and legs.
- Bare feet or socks on floor to be able to slide, legs slightly apart, arms straight out to hold firm in place.
- Bend one knee like squatting, while other leg slides out straight to side, slide as far as you can.
- Bring leg back from slide and straighten other knee.
- 10-16 repetitions per side.
Before you know it, this workout routine will be over and your lower body will be one step closer to where you’d like it to be.