Everyone wants to have a slim and fit body, however most people don’t even know when and how to start exercising. Losing weight and toning the body often require a lot of dedication and persistence. But, with the right exercises you will be able to achieve the desired results.
Have you been struggling to get rid of that side fat but are unable to? Do you wonder what kind of exercises can help you remove side fat quickly and effectively? Side fat does look very unappealing and is generally the first to appear and the last to go.
What if there are certain super-simple exercises that can help you get rid of side fat faster than you had thought? You would love it, wouldn’t you? Wondering how to reduce side fat by exercise? Then you got to read this post and try out the top exercises that can kick off that side fat real fast!
The back is one of the most important parts of our body and yet many of us tend to neglect it. It keeps us straight considering the modern life and the time we spent in front of the computer. So, we should not neglect it and perform back exercises as much as possible.
For that purpose, we have 7 easy moves for your back. It is recommended to perform them a few times a week.
1. Forward Bends
Put your hands on the floor, making sure you don’t twist your knees. Stay in a straight position then lean down more. Repeat this procedure 10-15 times.
2. Side Bends
You should put your hand down using a dumbbell. Put the other hand on the back of your head. Move your arm by making short movements. Repeat this 15-20 times.
Lie on your back and bend your knees. Put the palms of your hands on the floor above your head. Lift your body and your shoulders gradually and curve your back. Hold that position for a few seconds. Then, bring your body down to the floor gradually. This exercise is particularly beneficial for your back.
4. Bow stance
Lie on your stomach and grab your lower legs with your hands. Curve forwards and in reverse. Repeat this movement for 1 minute.
5. Superman posture
You should lie on your stomach. Lift your hands and make sure your legs remain still. It is recommended to repeat this procedure 15-20 times.
6. Side Plank Circles:
Exercises To Reduce Side Fat – Side Plank Circles Pinit
Side Plank Circles targets your oblique muscles, muffin tops, love handles, lower belly pooch and tones your bum.
How To Do:
- Get into a side plank position and lower the knee closer to the floor. Lift your upper leg until it is horizontal and straight.
- Now start tracing big circles with that leg.
- Trace 20 circles clockwise and 20 anticlockwise and then repeat on the other side.
7. Tummy Tuck:
Exercises To Reduce Side Fat – Tummy Tuck Pinit
This is again a total body move that is very effective for toning arms, abs, and attacking that stubborn side fat. The move is done in 3 parts, but beginners can start with just 1 part and then slowly progress to do the complete exercise.
How To Do:
- Stand with your feet apart and abs tight.
- Bend forward with your legs straight and walk forward with your hands until you are in a plank position.
- Bend your right knee and try to touch it to your right elbow.
- Now take that knee to the centre and touch your chest.
- Now take it to the left and touch it to your left elbow
- Straighten back the leg and repeat with your left leg.
- Keep alternating and do 15 reps.